Thursday, February 16, 2012

Your Love Is Sacred

Vocal deep disco'ish funky house.




DOWNLOAD


Here's a little something I did back in mid January fresh off a mini vacation on Isla Mujeres, Mexico.

My wife and I enjoyed our time on the island so much. All we felt was  sacred love there.

This is the first recording that I took the time to prepare for an episode upon returning home. My intentions was to just stay with a flow that reflected the island's love.

1. Better Things To Come (Joey Negro Sunburst Dub) - Joey Negro Presents Mistura Feat. Kadija Kamara

2. Hard To Get (Richard Earnshaw Remix) -D-Reflection Feat. Irma Van Pamelen

3. Broadway (Night's Out Mix) - Labtracks

4. Spread Love - Cookie Monsterz and Michelle Weeks

5. Do It To Me Motherfer - DiscoSocks

6. Don't You Know - Tony Romera & Arno Grieco

7. Love On My Mind (Carl Crrme & Reza Remix) - Freemasons Feat. Amanda Wilson

8. I Want Cha (Dj MFR deep mix) - New Mondo

9. Soul Power - Full Intention

10. Sexy Lady - Groovjuice

11. Rocking The House (Matt Jam Lamont and Scott Diaz Classic Vocal) - MJ White

12. Take Me (Mind, Body & Soul) ( Claudio Di Carlo Mix) - Soulstar Syndicate Feat. Dawn Tallman

13. Tear Down The Walls (Riva Starr Remix) - Authur Baker Feat. Nona Hendrix & Ladonna

14. Alright - Wattie Green

No comments:

Post a Comment